Doing a big spam of my drive to George Washington every day because honestly, DC is gorgeous and highly underrated as to how beautiful it is.
SO I DONT CARE IF IM CLOGGING YOUR DASH
this is my drive to school!
1. The top 2 pictures show George Washington Memorial Pkwy, the low traffic gorgeous road that passes by the Potomac with gorgeous views of the Georgetown skyline. It makes my day. Every day. Also did I mention low traffic? It’s awesome. You can go like 70 mph and blast Avicii and no one cares.
2. The next 2 pictures show the Georgetown skyline. It’s so beautiful. Georgetown is gorgeous and the restaurants and shopping are great. This is the view you can see from the Parkway, since GW Pkwy has 2 scenic overlooks for picture taking tiemz.
3. The next 2 pics show Key Bridge, which join Virginia and DC. It joins at Arlington/Rosslyn. Again, really gorgeous views of Georgetown, Potomac River, and NW DC.
4. Then I take Whitehurst Freeway, which travels along the DC side of the Potomac. Again, great views.
5. Now I’m on the GWU campus. Oh, did I mention the Watergate (the blackandwhite building), the Kennedy Center, and the Washington Monument are all on campus? LOVE IT!